Responsible for obtaining new and managing existing Video, HSD, and Phone Business accounts as well as Commercial MDU (multiple dwelling units).
* Meet/exceed monthly sales quota in Commercial Video, Data, and Phone sales as defined in quota document.
* Meet with multiple dwelling units, apartments, local businesses, colleges, hotels, etc. and secure contracts for all areas of service (cable, digital, internet, and phone).
* Enter and maintain all leads and accounts in Dynamics.
* Prepares and initiates proposals to new Business prospects.
* Ensures that accounts acquired receive the best possible customer service after the sale is made.
* Resolves any contractual concerns that might occur during the course of the service agreement.
* Compiles and examines all MDU account records to assure timely renegotiation to subscription rates.
* Utilize on a daily basis Dynamics for the management of leads through account deployment.
* Prepares and forwards various progress reports to the appropriate manager.
* Completes required documentation, reporting, and filing of service contracts.
* May be required to follow up on delinquent commercial accounts and assess commercial address serviceability.
* Maintains ongoing relationship with commercial customers.
* Other functions that may be assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Good written and oral communications skills.
* Two years outside sales experience preferably business to business.
* Commercial telecommunications sales experience preferred.
* Computer literate.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
* Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record required.
Keywords: Business to Business Sales, Commercial Account Representative, Sales, Business, Account Rep, Outside Sales
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.
Location/Region: Fort Dodge, IA (US)