Volt is seeking a Vaccine Technician for a client in the Fort Dodge, Iowa area.
This is a great opportunity to work in a world class facility and make an impact on the health and well being of animals.
The qualified individual will over see the process of making vaccines. The candidate will be trained in the set-up, operations and troubleshooting of equipment, produce the product to meet all specifications in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice standards and perform duties associated with aseptic processes.
* Bachelor Degree, Associate Degree and/or multiple years of experience in a lab setting
* Background in microbiology, life sciences or animal sciences
* Experience in a clean/sanitary or gowning environment
* Experience with PPE's and OSHA Standards
* Understanding the importance of documentation and following procedures
* Attention to detail
* Individual must be a team player but have the ability to work on their own
* Highly motivated and self starter
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions
* Basic knowledge of manufacturing, production or farming
* Computer skills
* Strong math skills
* Ability to work overtime if needed
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on finding you a quality career you love and deserve.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volt has been a staffing industry leader for over 60 years. Volt works with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. Volt offers many direct hire and contingent/temporary employment opportunities. Volt offers competitive pay, a great commission plan and a plethora of benefits.