JH Global Services, is looking to fill an immediate opening for Technical Services. We are a rapidly growing manufacturer and distributor of Star Electric Vehicles which includes products from Golf Carts and Street Legal (LSV) Cars to Multi passenger buses. We offer a competitive compensation package that rewards growth of the Star brand. A competitive salary, medical benefits, year-end bonus, and 401K are all included for this position.
Job Title: Technical Services Associate
Essential Job Functions of Technical Services Associate:
1. Follow all safety procedures and always work in a safe manner.
2. Assist Technical Services, Quality and Production Departments in handling and managing incoming warranty claim calls.
3. Be a driver of continuous improvement efforts to meet or exceed department objectives.
4. Candidate should possess good organizational skills and abilities.
5. Must be flexible and communicate effectively both internally and externally with dealerships.
6. Should have good command of written, spoken and email skills.
7. Must have a strong ethic for team commitment.
8. Heavy telephone use.
9. Schedule and conduct various meetings, communicate effectively.
10. Work with customers on troubleshooting electrical or mechanical problems on battery powered golf cars, utility vehicles, and buses.
11. Organize and update technical files to provide installation instructions, service bulletins, and product updates to customers and production teams.
12. Process RMA and warranty claims.
13. Must provide diagnostics repair to dealer network when required.
14. Aggressively search for alternative solutions when the desired solution does not work.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
1. Must have HS Diploma or Certificate of Completion (GED)
2. Good knowledge and understanding on AC/DC drives, and motor speed controllers
3. Strong analytical and communication skills
4. SAP B1 experience a plus for updating technical and service related information
5. Proficient on MS Office and other job related computer skills
Sitting, walking, standing, bending and reaching. Some occasional lifting generally limited to 10- 20 pounds. Normal range of vision and hearing.
Ability to understand many variables and choose the most effective based upon established company and departmental policies and procedures. Handle diverse issues daily. Ability to multi-task and work under reasonable pressure. Strong attention span, ability to listen and respond with empathy to understand and obtain underlying dealer / customer problems and recommend viable solutions.
Specialized Training and Salary: TBD based upon candidates knowledge, experience and skills.