Hiring for an experienced Programmer/Mechanical Engineer
- Layout and write-up programs (including laser/punch programs) on sheet metal parts
- Gathers information required to supply programming for the production of customer parts
- Produces documentation necessary for production
- Maintains all data
- Must have a background in sheet metal design
- Contacts customers when necessary for clarification or design issues
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing methods and processes
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Sheet metal layout skills
- Excellent design skills
- AutoCAD Inventor based software package
- Autocad 2000
- Read complex blueprints with an in-depth understanding of standard drafting and drawing practices
- Design experience
- 3D Modeling Experience (Autodesk, Inventor)
- Experience with sheet metal layout from blueprints or models
- Person will need to provide shop support, ie, design fixtures, recommend part improvements
- MUST have the skills necessary to interface with the customer.
- This position does not require a degree. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
- Prefer someone with previous job shop experience.
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
About this company
Companies need employees, workers need jobs, and Total Staffing Solutions brings them together. Whether for temp to hire, or direct hire, temporary placements or long term placements, staffing agencies give employees a bridge to permanent employment and it gives businesses the skilled labor and flexibility to create effective staffing solutions.
Location/Region: Clermont County