Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Phlebotomy Technician to join our healthcare team at Algoa Correctional Center located in Jefferson City, MO.
Consider our current Part time (20 hours a week), day, M-F, opportunity!
As a Corizon Health Phlebotomy Technician you will:
• Collects, prepares and protects specimens.
• Processes specimens for sending to appropriate lab.
• Performs calibrations and maintains reference standards to ensure accurate results for test.
• Responds to emergencies and/or critical incidents.
• Evaluates and makes recommendations regarding new laboratory services and procedures.
• Maintains proper records and documentation of tests and completes required reports.
• Maintains clean and orderly working environment consistent with Universal Precautions and other applicable infection control standards.
• Adheres to safety and security policies and procedures.
• Orders, receives and maintains office supplies.
• Completion of an accredited program in phlebotomy technology.
• Minimum of one year phlebotomy experience.
• Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance.
• Current CPR Certification.
Location/Region: Jefferson City, MO, US