Physician owned and physician governed practice with partnership track opportunity
Do you love your fellowship training in radiology but don’t want to give up general skills?
Our patient-focused and family-centric radiology group seeks a fellowship-trained radiologist who loves all parts of radiology practice. We practice in Iowa’s largest multi-specialty clinic where all physicians are on the same team and provide extraordinary care, every day. We prefer a fellowship trained radiologist with the right personality fit for our close-knit group. Body imaging is currently a need, but we will consider all fellowships. Must be comfortable with light to moderate procedures with fellowship-trained IR back-up.
Ames High School named #1 high school in Iowa by US News in 2019. The cost of living in central Iowa is low. Consistently ranked in the top 10 “Best Places to Live” by Money Magazine and CNNMoney.com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- Physician-owned & physician-governed practice
- Affiliated with Mary Greeley Medical Center, one of only 12 hospitals in the USA to achieve the Baldrige National Quality Award and Magnet® Recognition
- Large, established referral network
- “#1 Best State to Practice Medicine” - WalletHub
- #1 in Quality and Value by Iowa’s leading insurer last 3 years
- Best College Town - livability.com
- Thriving Main Street Cultural District
- Ames is 30-40 minutes from Des Moines including the Des Moines international airport
Looking for a great family-focused group? Great schools important to you? Love your fellowship training but want to excel in all parts of radiology? We hope you join our team!
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Location/Region: Ames, IA (50010)