$750 Sign-On bonus
Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies - services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
- Medical Coverage - Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
$350 sign on Bonus
Reports to a Site Manager, either within the same site or at a parent location and supervises day-to-day operations and staff of specified 1-3 person satellite location or assists with the supervision of a large site or additional shifts. May run shifts or site solo. Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker the majority of the time. This position is trained to handle hiring, firing and job performance responsibilities and will conduct these activities as needed; can complete month-end management reports in the absence of the Site Manager. (Note: a lead person at a small solo site should be titled Supervisor).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in IMS.
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.