HGS is still hiring! HGS is using a 100% virtual interview and assessment process that enables us to hire for our essential services business clients while keeping your health and safety top of mind. You will be able to complete the entire process from your own home or wherever it is convenient for you.
HGS is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our employees, so in response to the current COVID-19 crisis, all of our available positions will be work from home for the foreseeable future. All hiring, training and call taking will be done remotely.
In these very uncertain times don’t miss this opportunity to secure meaningful full-time employment with an amazing team from the safety of your own home. Get started with your new career and apply now! (Note all walk-in applications are suspended in North America until further notice).
What do we offer?
- Starting pay between $11.00 to $14.00 an hour. Some positions also offer additional performance incentives
- Paid training along with paid breaks
- Comprehensive health and dental plan after 90 days
- Shift premiums available for weekend and evening work
- 401K with company matching contributions
- Equipment is provided. You don’t need to buy a computer
- Interested in growing your career – Tuition Reimbursement program (available after being part of the HGS team for one year)
- Opportunity for advancement – 90% of our management staff started their career as a Customer Service Representative
Along with a passion for helping people, we look for:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to pass a company-paid background check and drug screening
- Schedule flexibility
- A secure, private work area free from distractions
- A hardwired internet connection in your work area
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred
Chat (8:30am-7:00pm EST Mon-Fri) or leave a message with us on www.joinhgs.com or Facebook@HGSUSA
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
HGS is an accredited A+ Company with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) of North America